20100220

These Marks

These marks on my back
They remind me of all I have done
The faults in my life
Past mistakes
The things that define who I am

I am not proud of them
Most of the time I would wish they went away
As if they would just rinse away in the shower
Never to be seen from again
Forget them but never deny them
For I do not deny who I am

I am so blessed
That god cares too much about me
To know to not care about these marks
Because he knows me inside and out
He does not need any physical reminders of my faults

He loves me and you unconditionally
He cleanses me
Making me pure when I ask him to
It is like the marks are none exsistant
We don't deserve it at all
We are so unworthy
Yet he agape's us anyway

I hope I can love my wife and children even 10% of how much he loves each and everyone of us.
Remember that Agape needs no reason. If someone confronts you about you loving them, you don't need to make a list of things you like, nothing physical can ever describe exactly why you do. 'I just do', if they can't accept that then they just don't understand.
Don't question the feeling, just embrace it. You can never fake it or push it, it is always genuine. If you have to question it then it isn't genuine, it is a feeling you just know, you don't have to question it. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment