20100202

The Further I am, the closer I get

As of lately I have been more in touch with god I have found. I have never prayed so often in my entire life, and not just the lame meal pray, but about my friends and things I can't do on my own. I find it ironic that when I'm not involved in anything at camp or my church that I am actually closer to god (not jumping to any conclusions though).

My mom told me a while ago that one of her friends told her that Satan go for the people that are having the most success with their spirituality.  So the closer you are to god the more vulnerable you really are.
I've been searching for him lately and I think I've found him, in my friends. I've still got much to learn and my friends are teaching me (if they know it or not).

Love you guys lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment