20100209

I'm alive because you allow God to use you

http://support.flannel.org/category/noomastories/
If you watch only 1 of these videos, make sure you watch the first one.

The title was a quote from the film at 3:43, and it's one of my favorites. Not that I can relate entirely to all the text before it, but I can relate to this line. There are only a handful of people in my life as of recently, who I can say this to and if I sent you here then give yourself a pat on the back, your one of them, because of you, I can truly say I am alive. You have done either something small or big that made me change the way I am living, from my life that I thought was spiritually fulfilling, but was more dead than alive, into a torrent of grace that has been let upon me. Thanks so much, you are such a blessing and I wouldn't trade any of you for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment