20091125

My baby's back!

I finally got my 50mm f1.4 back from repairs, oh how I have dearly missed it over the last month. I felt like a part of me was missing without it's super fast shutter speeds it kept on constantly turning out. My 50mm f2.5 Compact Macro was just not the same, not at all.

Just in time for the next nude shot I get to do on friday as well, got a friend driving in from Canmore to do this one and I'm pretty stoked to see how it turns out, hopefully so much better than the water one, don't think I can produce something as fantastic as the flour one again though.

I've been at peace lately and it feels great. School's going great now and the fun assignments are finally showing up. I have some really fun ideas that you'll be seeing turned into reality soon as well.

Stoked!!!!

Chilling to OneRepublic's new album still, I think I will be for the next couple weeks really. Oh man I'm just loving it. If you haven't heard it yet I def think you should go check it out, like now!

No comments:

Post a Comment