20100130

Redirection.

So a couple of days ago I was talking to a really good friend just seeing how she was doing. She had just lost a good friend of hers who had been murdered. She had told me that this had happened but I didn't judge how close they were, I just assumed that she was just a classmate. I was just seeing how see was doing and hadn't remembered about this incident and she got really angry and I got a little defensive, which wasn't the best idea. She took quite a lot of angry out of me, and I'm usually I can handle a little rage aimed at me but not all about me. This time was the first time I had seen her this mad and it actually caught me really off guard.

I asked her if she needed me to do anything, and the last thing she said was to show her a little compassion. That didn't catch me off guard, I expected that, but I just had nothing to say. I don't know why I couldn't really say anything other than that I would be praying for her, but I was just totally speechless. It might off been that I was still a little shook up from before, I might of been waiting for an apology, I don't know.

I did apologize right after and a couple days later for my attitude but I still felt like crap. I just can't explain or know why I feel this bad. I wish I could realize what I've been doing or done that is making me feel like this.

While searching I found this verse:
2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
 Help all of us follow the unseen rather than the seen.

Your a great friend Christina and you're continually in my prays, I hope only the best for you and I care so much about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment