20100101

I Have Missed This Happyness

A couple of days ago I was helping a close friend through some relationship problems that she needed help with and after she went to bed I just giddy with joy for the rest of the night. I haven't been this happy since September, like even the next couple days were so good for me. I didn't even do anything for a day and I was still doing really great, it was so great.

I have missed being this happy because it feels like I just haven't been myself. But now after helping and talking my friend through some problems, I feel like I have totally let go of her. Which was the last step too just clear myself of that relationship for me. I can move on with life and I won't and don't look back upon the past and the 'what ifs' or 'could haves'. I'm glad this has finally happen because I'm the old self of who I really am, the guy that's smiling all the time and doesn't let shit hold him down.

So I'm coming back and I've been loving life and looking to get all I can out of it.

6 comments:

  1. learn to spell, buddy. and she wasn't shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matty, I'm glad you're finding happiness again.

    And anonymous, why are you hiding? He never said "she" was shit. If you know Matt at all, you know he wouldn't ever do that, and that he doesn't think of her as shit. Get over yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks april, and settle down champ, never would I ever call her shit, I just saying I am finally over her.
    And I wasn't referring to her when I said 'doesn't let shit hold him down', some shit I has me down lately and I'm not going to let it do it again. Sorry for the confusion, But I would never ever call her shit, she's a fantastic person and anyone would be blessed to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And there is no spelling errors, all supposed errors have lots of meaning, and if you understand that error than go pat yourself on the back

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pursuit of Happyness.
    (different anon)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bet, one of my favorite movies

    ReplyDelete