20100129

Good Day ends up with a bad mood

So yesterday was the opening of our first gallery opening and it turned out to be a major success. I even ended seeing my piece of work that I was showing which is the ultimate compliment to us artists. It was a long time setting up for almost the entire class (the ones who actually cared to help) even if it was mostly last minute. The last piece even got put up literally 5 minutes before the show officially opened!

Although I got home at midnight after declining the offer for a night on the town because I was so tired, the day was really fun and good. I just uploaded a much needed for a playlist for a friend in need but I was just in a really bad mood. I still can't figure out why I was so mad, life is good. I just hate being in this kind of mood without knowing why.

No comments:

Post a Comment