20110429

My thoughts during Good Friday service

The ground I am standing on is Holy, I recognize that and have taken my shoes off.
I see his mercy flowing around me, as if I were in the center of a raging whirlpool.
His love out numbers the uncountable bubbles that have surronded me.
The water of eternal life, it surrounds me in a warm embrace.
It fills my soul with Hope.

Hope.

A reminder of the unconditional love that we are not worthy of receiving.
Love that I am not worth of receiving.

Moses had to walk up to his neck in the Red Sea before God parted the waters.
Are you going up, past your shoulders in the waters of this world. A public display of you love for him.

My ears have been too full of wax that I've been ignoring your voice recently.
I have been addicted to being busy.
To always have the sound of this world running through my ears.
Emotionally running away.

What is your bread and wine?
What garden am you taking care of?
Is your breathe becoming healing words?
Are you getting covered in the dirt of your Rabi?

No comments:

Post a Comment