20100422

a definition of me

i make mistakes, i am 19, i love cute things, i am strong but am afraid to hurt people, i love things that make me feel alive, i procrastinate too much, i love hugs, i enjoy spreading my happiness to strangers, i hate losing friends, i love moving to the beat, i am not pure, i am continually getting lost, i am over optimistic, i love walking, i love the smell of rain, i love getting it all out, i am special, i have adhd, i love walle, i love getting close, i love provoking thought, i enjoy hiding when i blush, i am always worried what others think of me, i create originality by imitating others, i am getting further and further away from my family yet i could never be where i am today without their help, i try to not get in anyone's way, i am selfish, i am lonely, i am disconnected, i love cuddling, i love to help others, i bottle my emotions, i am scared of losing friends, i know what is like to have no one, i want to grow up, i am excited to have a family, i want to love someone with all my heart body and soul, i enjoy a good chick flick, i live in the moment, i love making spontaneous plans i sing to songs that i don't know all the words to, i love making my friends feel loved, i am too trusting, i am blessed, i am a miracle child, i enjoy getting the real problem out of people, i enjoy standing with my feet together so i take up the least amount of room, i hate disappointing my parents, i hate understanding but not being able to explain, i am a rambler, i am scared to stand up for myself to someone higher than me, i wish to live near a forest when i get older, i hate burdening people, i love getting compliments yet i don't like dwelling on them in face to face conversations, i feel the need to be accepted by people, i am scared of getting on people's bad side, i am not that good at explaining myself, i want to learn to step up and actually do it, i hate some of the things my parents think are bad for me, i absolutely love whispering hi when i am right next to someone, i love smiling big enough to get double chins, i am scared of trying new things, i don't like forced change, i enjoy attention but hate the spot light.

that is as far as i have written in my little note book, but it is updated weekly with new things.

1 comment:

  1. if a smile = x, then this note just gave me x^10
    matthew you are too cute hahahaaa, such a girl

    ReplyDelete